by வாகரைமைந்தன் Today at 2:10 pm
» உலகச் செய்திகளில் விநோதம் (தொடர்)
by வாகரைமைந்தன் Wed May 18, 2022 11:57 am
» தினம் ஒரு தகவல் (தொடர்)
by வாகரைமைந்தன் Wed May 18, 2022 1:25 am
» இணையத்தில் தரவுகள்+பாதுகாப்பு (தொடர்)
by வாகரைமைந்தன் Tue May 03, 2022 3:16 pm
» ஆன்லைன் இணைய மோசடிகள் + பாதுகாப்பு முறைகள்
by வாகரைமைந்தன் Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:11 pm
» கணினி-இணைய -செய்திகள்/தகவல்கள்
by வாகரைமைந்தன் Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:25 pm
» ஆரம்ப - மேல் நிலை கணினி-இணையப் பாடம்
by வாகரைமைந்தன் Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:07 pm
» பாடல் என்ன தெரியுமா? கேள்வியும்-பதிலும் (தொடர்)
by வாகரைமைந்தன் Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:47 pm
» சித்தமருத்துவ நூல்கள் தரவிறக்கம் செய்ய..
by வாகரைமைந்தன் Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:04 pm
» கதை படிக்கலாம்-கதையும் படிக்கலாம் (தொடர்)
by வாகரைமைந்தன் Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:15 pm
» யாழ்ப்பாணம் கோட்டை
by Tamil Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:44 am
» ஸ்ருதி வினோ நாவல்கள் - மின்நூல்
by வாகரைமைந்தன் Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:14 pm
» கவிதை படிக்கலாம்
by வாகரைமைந்தன் Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:09 pm
» சினிமாவில் தொழில்நுட்பம்+செய்தி
by வாகரைமைந்தன் Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:45 pm
» மனசு அமைதி பெற .......
by veelratna Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:13 pm
» கீரிமலையில் அமைந்துள்ள சிவன் கோயில் நகுலேஸ்வரம்
by veelratna Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:11 pm
» இலங்கை வானொலியில் ஒளிபரப்பு செய்யப்படட சில பழைய விளம்பரங்கள் அத்தானே அத்தானே எந்தன் ஆசை அத்தானே
by veelratna Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:06 pm
» பக்தி பாடல்கள்
by veelratna Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:04 pm
» தவில் நாதஸ்வரம்
by veelratna Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:58 am
» புது வரவு விளையாட்டு
by veelratna Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:56 am
» கீரிமலை நாகுலேஸ்வரம் கோவில்
by veelratna Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:51 am
» நாச்சி முத்தையா நாச்சி முத்தையா
by veelratna Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:48 am
» மெல்லிசை பாடல்
by veelratna Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:35 am
» யாழ்ப்பாணம் கச்சேரி பழய நினைவுகள்
by veelratna Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:31 am
» கீரிமலை கேணியடி ,நகுலேஸ்வரம் கோவிலடி
by veelratna Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:53 pm
» கண்ணகி என்னும் வில்லுப்பாட்டு நிகழ்ச்சி
by veelratna Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:51 pm
» கொரோனா பாடல் அண்மையில் வெளியாகிய
by veelratna Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:44 pm
» மாவிடடபுரம் கந்தசுவாமி கோவிலில் இடம் பெற்ற தேர்த்திருவிழாவின் பழைய காணொளி ஒன்று
by veelratna Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:54 am
» கீரிமலையில் அமைந்துள்ள சிவன் கோயில்.
by veelratna Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:48 pm
» தலைமுறை இடைவெளி
by veelratna Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:44 pm
» தமிழால் பூசை நடக்கும் ஒரேகோவில்
by veelratna Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:58 am
» அண்ணை ரெயிட் கே எஸ் பாலச்சந்தர்
by veelratna Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:52 am
» ஓடலிராசையா KS Balachandran
by veelratna Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:21 am
» சுகுமாரி கதை தேடி நான் உயிரை கொடுத்ததோ
by veelratna Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:43 pm
» கலாவிநோதன் சின்னமணிஅவர்களின் பகுதி ;1
by veelratna Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:26 am
» தேசிய தலைவர் பிரபாகரன் ...................
by வாகரைமைந்தன் Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:53 am
» மாவிட்டபுரம் கந்தசுவாமி கோவில்
by veelratna Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:21 am
» டிங்கிரி கனகரட்னம், மற்றும் சிவகுரு சிவபாலன்
by veelratna Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:11 pm
» சித்தர்கள் சொன்ன சாமுத்திரிகா லட்சணம்-பெண்கள்
by வாகரைமைந்தன் Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:46 am
» சொல் வித்தை விளையாடும் பாடல்கள்
by வாகரைமைந்தன் Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:05 pm
Current date/time is Tue May 24, 2022 2:43 pm
Forumotion is a service published by the company e-Toxic, responsible for the processing of personal data. e-Toxic is a limited liability company based at 100 Rue Albert Caquot 06410 Sophia Antipolis, FRANCE, registered under number 490 862 059 in the Antibes Trade and Companies Register.
We obtain your consent in accordance with the policies and technical specifications of the IAB Europe Transparency and Consent Framework. The company e-Toxic uses the Consent Management Platform n° 92.
You can change your choices at any time by click here.
The processing of your personal data is based on your consent, except when the data are necessary for the performance of a contract, or to comply with a legal obligation. In cases where such processing is based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time in order to stop it. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
The use of the services that Forumotion provides requires the collection of some personal data, in particular while creating a forum, registering or participating in one of its discussions. Most of these data are not personal data within the meaning of the regulation (UE) 2016/679, so-called General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). However, some are indeed personal data and enjoy specific protection.
This data collection is carried out through the information that you give us (essentially your username, e-mail address, and password), or through the use of the services itself, for technical data necessary for the forums proper functioning (information related to your device, your IP address, etc.).
Forumotion implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that, by default, only personal data which are necessary for each specific purpose of the processing are collected.
The collected data will be kept as long as the use of the services requires, and for some of them, for a minimum period imposed by law and regulation.
Purpose of the data collection
All the information we collect is useful to the operation of the service, including improving your user experience, improving page display and operation, and, where appropriate, providing customized advertising results. Some of this data may be used if you have expressly consented, in particular for receiving newsletters from the forums on which you have registered.
Subscribing to our services, you accept that some of this data is shared automatically when creating a forum or an account on a forum, with our partner Servimg.com, free image hosting. You can delete this account at any time by logging in to it.
In addition, your personal data are stored and may be communicated to public authorities at their request and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. As such, some of your personal data must be kept, in order to make it possible to identify any person who has contributed to the creation of content posted online (Decree No. 2011-219 of 25 February 2011)
Access, modification and deletion of your data
You may refuse to provide personal information to us, but this may affect the operation of certain services.
Under the French law of 6 January 1978 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete your personal data collected, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. This right to erase your personal data may, however, be waived, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, in order to comply with a legal obligation, or if such data are necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal rights.
To exercise these rights, various ways are at your disposal:
- Modification of information collected when registering on a forum: you can at any time modify the data related to your account directly on the forum, by logging in and accessing the edition of your profile. This page also allows you to change your email preferences.
- Deletion of information collected when registering on a forum: you can at any time delete an account created on a Forumotion forum via the edition of your profile on this forum, or via the form available on this page.
- Modification of information collected when creating a forum: you can modify at any time the information concerning the forum you have created from your administration panel, and the founder's tools.
- Deleting information collected when creating a forum: you can delete your forum at any time via your administration panel.
- Unsubscribing from newsletters: you can modify your newsletter reception choices at any time by logging in and accessing your profile edition on the forum. Moreover, you will find an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email sent by Forumotion.
If you have any issues or questions regarding the exercise of this right of access, rectification, modification or deletion of your personal data, feel free to visit our support forum. You can contact the company publishing the Forumotion service or exercise these rights on simple request by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to the company e-Toxic, 100 Rue Albert Caquot - 06410 Sophia Antipolis - FRANCE. (Datacenter : OVH, 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - FRANCE and SOFTLAYER - 6400 International Parkway, Suite 2000, Plano, TX 75093 USA.
A cookie is a text file containing a limited amount of information, which is downloaded to the user's device when he visits a website. It allows the forum to recognize the user during his next visits to offer him an optimal navigation experience.
Different types of cookies can be stored on your device by Forumotion forums:
- Technical Cookies: these cookies are necessary for the services proper functioning, their deletion or restriction may cause undesirable effects, or even an impossibility to use the services.
- Audience measurement cookies: these cookies are used to measure page traffic, and provide the forum administrator with anonymous information about the navigation of its visitors. By default, Forumotion forums do not include an audience measurement tool, however forum administrators may choose to use such tools, which may store cookies on your device.
- Advertising Cookies: Forumotion forums display advertising, which helps finance the services we make available to you. These ads are displayed through advertising services and may generate cookies on your device, including to display you personalized advertising content, to count the number of displayed ads, the number of users who clicked on those ads, and their subsequent actions on the pages to which those ads lead.
- Social Network Cookies: social networks offer features that can be used on Forumotion forum pages. These functionalities correspond particularly to "share" or "like" buttons, essentially from the social networks Facebook, Twitter and Google+. This button is provided by the social network, which may store a cookie on your browser, or even identify you if your session on that social network is opened on your device. This behavior is independent of Forumotion, and depends on the privacy policies of each of these social networks.
Deposit of cookies by Sirdata
Sirdata is a data marketing company that allows its Customers to provide Users with relevant offers tailored to their interests.
The Data collected by Sirdata are kept for a maximum period of 365 days, depending on the purpose of the processing, in accordance with the laws in force and the principle of minimisation.
For more information: https://www.sirdata.com/privacy/.
You wish to disable the collection of your data by Sirdata: https://www.sirdata.com/opt-out/.
Refusal and deletion of cookies
Using our site, you consent to the use of previously detailed cookies. You can nevertheless choose at any time to disable all or part of the cookies, despite the consequences it could have on the use of the services, according to the various procedures described below.
Refuse and/or delete cookies from your browser
You may at any time choose to disable all or part of the cookies. Your browser may also be set to notify you when cookies are being placed on your device, and to ask you whether or not to accept them (on a case-by-case basis or in totality).
- If you are using Internet Explorer ou Edge: read this page.
- If you are using Mozilla Firefox: read this page.
- If you are using Safari: read this page.
- If you are using Chrome: read this page.
Refuse an advertising cookie
To display advertisements contributing to the financing of the service on the pages hosted by Forumotion and on partner and affiliated sites (Servimg, Hitskin, ...), Forumotion uses third party providers. These providers may store cookies on your computer, use web beacons, collect technical data such as your IP address and store this data to provide content and advertising relevant to your browsing habits.
By using the services offered by Forumotion , you agree that we may share a hashed version (anonymous and unreadable) of your e-mail address with our third party providers, and that they may store a cookie on your browser to make a link between your browser and the information our partner has (such as IP address, browser or operating system type and version, or demographic or inferred information). You also consent to the collection, use and sharing of your data by these third party providers for the display of personalized, contextual and behavioural advertising.
If you do not want your data to be used for these purposes, you may at any time read these information about the practices of our third party providers and exercise your right of refusal:
- https://www.criteo.com/privacy/ (Criteo)
- https://www.taboola.com/privacy-policy (Taboola)
- https://www.magnite.com/legal/consumer-online-profile-opt-out/ (Rubicon Project)
- https://www.viglink.com/opt-out/ (VigLink)
- https://smartadserver.com/end-user-privacy-policy/ (Smart AdServer)
- https://adssettings.google.com/u/0/authenticated (DoubleClick for Publishers)
- https://www.appnexus.com/platform-privacy-policy (Appnexus)
Disabling the ad cookie of a third party provider will prevent any targeted, contextual and behavioral ads displayed by that third party provider. However, you will continue to see other advertisements.
Refuse a social network cookie
If you do not want our service to store cookies in your browser for this purpose, you can click on the following deactivation links which will store in your browser a cookie whose sole purpose is to disable the use of other cookies from the same origin. Disabling these cookies will therefore prevent any interaction with the social network(s) concerned: